- Muhlenberg College, Allentown Pa., double major in Theoretic
- Nuclear Physics - BS, Philosophy - MA, minor in Natural Sciences (Pre-Med), 7/73- 5/77
- Professional Education
- MEDICAL SCHOOL: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- RESIDENCY: Board Certified Family Practice
- University Medical Center at Princeton - Departments of Family Practice, full attending
- Robert Wood Johnson University Medical Center, department of Family Practice, full attending
- Lyme Disease
- Emergencies in the Workplace
- Avoiding Slip and Falls (Presentations)
- Terror and Bio-terrorism (Presentation)
We try to keep our practice small so that we can give you that 'old fashioned' personal medical care that cannot be provided in the "industrial sized" clinic. We try to individualize our care of your family, and we know who you are and what is important to you.
Our newly renovated office is an intimate setting for patients' personal comfort and the size enhances the doctor patient relationship.
Our goal is to be your family's partner in Healthcare, empowering you to make your own decisions and offering an array of expert options for your medical needs.